4A's Survey Reports 4% Drop In "Average" Prodn. Costs For A :30
The average cost of producing a :30 TV commercial in 1998 decreased four percent as compared to 1997, according to the just-released American Association of Advertising Agencies' (4A's) annual Television Production Cost Survey.
Extrapolated from a database of 1,279 national :30s as...
This content is archived. The full version is only available to SHOOT members.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP
Memberships can be purchased for as little as $14.95 per month and can be cancelled at any time. In addition to SHOOT archives access SHOOT membership includes:
- My SHOOT cv Profile with 1 Reel up to 10 videos (live profile example)
- Access all SHOOT Magazine PDFs
- SHOOT Print Magazine subscription
- Management area for all SHOOT digital publications
- Personal NewsRoom
- Official PDF Version
- Coming Soon - Talent recruitment postings for projects and jobs in film, TV, commercials, etc.
Note: If you are already a paid SHOOT member please login here.