Ad Agency Mid-year Survey: VR, In-House Production, Brands As Publishers
Andy Clarke, executive creative director of Publicis New York, observed, “If anyone hasn’t woken up to the world of VR then I encourage you to immerse yourself into it quickly. It’s an insane piece of technology. My sense is that most marketers are using it in a rational and educational way but...
This content is archived. The full version is only available to SHOOT members.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP
Memberships can be purchased for as little as $14.95 per month and can be cancelled at any time. In addition to SHOOT archives access SHOOT membership includes:
- My SHOOT cv Profile with 1 Reel up to 10 videos (live profile example)
- Access all SHOOT Magazine PDFs
- SHOOT Print Magazine subscription
- Management area for all SHOOT digital publications
- Personal NewsRoom
- Official PDF Version
- Coming Soon - Talent recruitment postings for projects and jobs in film, TV, commercials, etc.
Note: If you are already a paid SHOOT member please login here.