Coming Attractions: VRTL Summit Gives Glimpse Of Next Big Titles On The VR/AR Marquee
Look for two-time Oscar-winning director Alejandro G. Iñárritu (The Revenant, Birdman) to make a major splash at next month’s Cannes Film Festival with his first foray into virtual reality, a short film titled Carne y Arena (Meat and Sand), reported to be about...
This content is archived. The full version is only available to SHOOT members.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP
Memberships can be purchased for as little as $14.95 per month and can be cancelled at any time. In addition to SHOOT archives access SHOOT membership includes:
- My SHOOT cv Profile with 1 Reel up to 10 videos (live profile example)
- Access all SHOOT Magazine PDFs
- SHOOT Print Magazine subscription
- Management area for all SHOOT digital publications
- Personal NewsRoom
- Official PDF Version
- Coming Soon - Talent recruitment postings for projects and jobs in film, TV, commercials, etc.
Note: If you are already a paid SHOOT member please login here.