Director Olivier Assayas' "Personal Shopper" Bows To Boos, Plaudits At Cannes
In a pair of films at the Cannes Film Festival, Kristen Stewart makes a plaything of her celebrity, giving a homes-of-the-stars Hollywood tour in Woody Allen's 1930s-era tale "Cafe Society" and playing a fashion assistant in Olivier Assayas' psychological drama "Personal Shopper."
This content is archived. The full version is only available to SHOOT members.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP
Memberships can be purchased for as little as $14.95 per month and can be cancelled at any time. In addition to SHOOT archives access SHOOT membership includes:
- My SHOOT cv Profile with 1 Reel up to 10 videos (live profile example)
- Access all SHOOT Magazine PDFs
- SHOOT Print Magazine subscription
- Management area for all SHOOT digital publications
- Personal NewsRoom
- Official PDF Version
- Coming Soon - Talent recruitment postings for projects and jobs in film, TV, commercials, etc.
Note: If you are already a paid SHOOT member please login here.