DP Rodrigo Prieto Reflects On Working With Martin Scorsese
Robert Goldrich, The Road To Emmy, Part 8
While shooting his first collaboration with director Martin Scorsese, The Wolf of Wall Street, cinematographer Rodrigo Prieto, ASC, AMC found the filmmaker talking about a couple other projects which they could (and eventually would) also team on--one being the upcoming feature film...
This content is archived. The full version is only available to SHOOT members.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP
Memberships can be purchased for as little as $14.95 per month and can be cancelled at any time. In addition to SHOOT archives access SHOOT membership includes:
- My SHOOT cv Profile with 1 Reel up to 10 videos (live profile example)
- Access all SHOOT Magazine PDFs
- SHOOT Print Magazine subscription
- Management area for all SHOOT digital publications
- Personal NewsRoom
- Official PDF Version
- Coming Soon - Talent recruitment postings for projects and jobs in film, TV, commercials, etc.
Note: If you are already a paid SHOOT member please login here.