Monday Morning Quarterbacking: Super Bowl Ad Feedback
While the Big Game was a blowout as the Seattle Seahawks romped over the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII, far less decisive were the assessments as to the creative merits and effectiveness of this year’s crop of Super Sunday advertising. The ad lineup had some...
This content is archived. The full version is only available to SHOOT members.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP
Memberships can be purchased for as little as $14.95 per month and can be cancelled at any time. In addition to SHOOT archives access SHOOT membership includes:
- My SHOOT cv Profile with 1 Reel up to 10 videos (live profile example)
- Access all SHOOT Magazine PDFs
- SHOOT Print Magazine subscription
- Management area for all SHOOT digital publications
- Personal NewsRoom
- Official PDF Version
- Coming Soon - Talent recruitment postings for projects and jobs in film, TV, commercials, etc.
Note: If you are already a paid SHOOT member please login here.