Music & Sound: "Horror" Story Tops Quarterly Music/Sound Chart
It's a staple of the horror movie genre: the victim who's blisfully oblivious to pending doom and disaster.
And it's played to perfection in this feature film spoof conceived by a creative ensemble at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal & Partners...
This content is archived. The full version is only available to SHOOT members.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP
Memberships can be purchased for as little as $14.95 per month and can be cancelled at any time. In addition to SHOOT archives access SHOOT membership includes:
- My SHOOT cv Profile with 1 Reel up to 10 videos (live profile example)
- Access all SHOOT Magazine PDFs
- SHOOT Print Magazine subscription
- Management area for all SHOOT digital publications
- Personal NewsRoom
- Official PDF Version
- Coming Soon - Talent recruitment postings for projects and jobs in film, TV, commercials, etc.
Note: If you are already a paid SHOOT member please login here.