PromaxBDA Addresses Changing TV Landscape and How Entertainment Marketing Is Evolving With It
Marking its 60th anniversary this year, PromaxBDA held its annual Conference June 14-16 at the New York Hilton. With the confab tagline” Create What’s Next,” speakers and panels discussed the state of the television industry and how entertainment marketers are adapting to the ever-changing...
This content is archived. The full version is only available to SHOOT members.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP
Memberships can be purchased for as little as $14.95 per month and can be cancelled at any time. In addition to SHOOT archives access SHOOT membership includes:
- My SHOOT cv Profile with 1 Reel up to 10 videos (live profile example)
- Access all SHOOT Magazine PDFs
- SHOOT Print Magazine subscription
- Management area for all SHOOT digital publications
- Personal NewsRoom
- Official PDF Version
- Coming Soon - Talent recruitment postings for projects and jobs in film, TV, commercials, etc.
Note: If you are already a paid SHOOT member please login here.