Review: Director David Gordon Green's "Our Brand is Crisis"
Jocelyn Noveck, National Writer
They say timing is everything — or at least a whole lot. And on several fronts, the George Clooney-produced "Our Brand is Crisis," starring Sandra Bullock as a damaged, ruthless political consultant, has absolutely perfect timing.
This content is archived. The full version is only available to SHOOT members.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP
Memberships can be purchased for as little as $14.95 per month and can be cancelled at any time. In addition to SHOOT archives access SHOOT membership includes:
- My SHOOT cv Profile with 1 Reel up to 10 videos (live profile example)
- Access all SHOOT Magazine PDFs
- SHOOT Print Magazine subscription
- Management area for all SHOOT digital publications
- Personal NewsRoom
- Official PDF Version
- Coming Soon - Talent recruitment postings for projects and jobs in film, TV, commercials, etc.
Note: If you are already a paid SHOOT member please login here.