Top Spot: Steve Ayson, W+K Combine Mothers, Stalking and Music To Make “Momsong”
It’s hard on some mothers to watch their sons go from boys to men as we see in a gloriously twisted Old Spice commercial titled “Momsong” that was created by Wieden+Kennedy, Portland, and directed by Steve Ayson of MJZ.
In the spot, young men—irresistible to women thanks to Old Spice Re-...
This content is archived. The full version is only available to SHOOT members.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP
Memberships can be purchased for as little as $14.95 per month and can be cancelled at any time. In addition to SHOOT archives access SHOOT membership includes:
- My SHOOT cv Profile with 1 Reel up to 10 videos (live profile example)
- Access all SHOOT Magazine PDFs
- SHOOT Print Magazine subscription
- Management area for all SHOOT digital publications
- Personal NewsRoom
- Official PDF Version
- Coming Soon - Talent recruitment postings for projects and jobs in film, TV, commercials, etc.
Note: If you are already a paid SHOOT member please login here.