TV Network Viewership Declines; A Look At Last Week's Nielsen Numbers
David Bauder, Television Writer
Viewership at each of the six largest broadcast networks was down last week compared to the same week a year before. But given how television is changing, it’s hard to say whether that means viewers are rejecting the programming choices.
This content is archived. The full version is only available to SHOOT members.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP
Memberships can be purchased for as little as $14.95 per month and can be cancelled at any time. In addition to SHOOT archives access SHOOT membership includes:
- My SHOOT cv Profile with 1 Reel up to 10 videos (live profile example)
- Access all SHOOT Magazine PDFs
- SHOOT Print Magazine subscription
- Management area for all SHOOT digital publications
- Personal NewsRoom
- Official PDF Version
- Coming Soon - Talent recruitment postings for projects and jobs in film, TV, commercials, etc.
Note: If you are already a paid SHOOT member please login here.