New York Festivals® Advertising Awards announced the 2019 NYF Film Craft Executive Jury. Members of the jury are:
- Jesse Brihn, director of production, Droga5
- Anna de Castro, executive producer, Google Creative Lab, NY
- Jordana Freydberg, executive producer, London Alley
- Sara Greco, executive producer, Serial Pictures
- Charles Howell, managing director, Framestore, New York
- Megan Kelly, founder/managing partner/EP, Honor Society
- Zack Kortright, EP/head of business development, Hornet
- Michael Kuhn, founding partner/director, Greenpoint Pictures
- Adam Perloff, executive producer, BBH New York
- Sune Sorensen, director, Cadence Films
These industry professionals dedicated to creativity and the aesthetics of filmmaking will collectively review the innovative Film Craft finalists selected by New York Festivals online Grand Jury. The Film Craft Executive Jury will judge this year’s Film Craft submissions in New York City on April 30 and May 1.
“We’re thrilled to have this highly regarded award-winning collective of production experts to curate the 2019 New York Festivals Film Craft winners,” said Susan Glass Ruse, executive director of New York Festivals Advertising Awards. “Their ability to recognize impeccably creative and flawlessly executed work will result in artistically captivating films being honored.”
Droga5’s Brihn stated, “Effective advertising finds the perfect balance between art and commerce. And, as an industry of creative problem solvers, it’s our duty to our clients and ourselves, that we honor the public with integrity driven, purposeful content. I’m honored to be a part of the New York Festivals International Advertising Awards and look forward to recognizing this year’s incredible collection of filmmakers.”
The final deadline to enter the 2019 New York Festivals Advertising Awards is March 1. For more information and to enter the 2019 competition, click here.