- Thursday, Mar. 9, 2017
SHOOT®, the leading publication for entertainment, commercial and branded content production & post, has unveiled an all-new mobile news and information app delivering an uncluttered, easy to use experience on any mobile device. The new SHOOTonline Mobile App further enhances a growing list of digital services designed to create an simple, fast user experience and grow SHOOT's content reach by adding a new means of distribution to professional entertainment, commercial, and web video producers and filmmakers. The app allows SHOOTonline followers to access the latest from SHOOTonline anytime, anyplace, anywhere.... whether on set, on location, on a business trip, etc. or just taking a break from the office.
Through the app, available for all mobile devices, SHOOT followers can access the latest industry news & features, publicity news, new Screenwork postings & credits lists, MySHOOTcompany & talent profiles, enter & view the New Directors Showcase, enter & follow SHOOT Photo Contests, and more while on the go.
- Mobile access to industry news, publicity news, latest ScreenWork postings is an essential function for production and post owners, managers, artisans, etc. With this app followers are specifically able to:
- Access all latest and recent news and features posted by the Editors of SHOOTonline
- Access all latest and recent posts to the SHOOT Publicity Wire
- Watch all latest and recent ScreenWork posted to SHOOTonline including credits lists
- Display & access MySHOOT Talent and Company Profiles along with viewing Talent Videos
- Discover Emerging Filmmakers selected into SHOOT’s Annual New Directors Showcase
- Are you a promising talented new director? Enter The SHOOT New Director Search between January & March each year
- Enter and/or View latest entries & vote to SHOOT’s semi-annual "Behind The Scenes" Photo Contest
- Instantly learn industry chatter on current topics going around the internet with “Industry Buzz,” a curated list of real-time tweets selected by the Editors of SHOOT from industry influencers.
- Access SHOOT comprehensive Industry Events Calendar and Awards Shows Timelines
- Access current & recent SHOOT Magazine Issues (interactive PDF format)
- Navigate directly to various SHOOTonline.com sections such as main homepage, SPW homepage, Screenwork homepage, MySHOOT, NDS, Back Issues, ePubs, FAQs, etc
- Easily find and follow SHOOT on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Disqus, etc.
- Learn more about SHOOTonline and directly contact via phone or email various SHOOT departments
- Share stories, talent profiles, video with friends & associates via text message or email.
- Favorite stories, talent profiles, video with friends & associates via text message or email.
The free ‘SHOOTonline Mobile’ app is available now through the Apple iTunes App Store @ iPhone.SHOOTonline.com, Google Play Store @ Android.SHOOTonline.com and for all other mobile devices the SHOOTonline Mobile App available in HTML5 version, for mobile web browsers, at m.SHOOTonline.com
Mobile Branding Solutions for SHOOT Advertisers
As SHOOT followers move between screens, the SHOOTonline Mobile will deliver cohesive advertising experiences that move with people. Ads in the SHOOTonline Mobile app will be included in SHOOTonline website banner buys at no additional charge. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and material specs.
About SHOOTonline Mobile
SHOOTonline Mobile is an iOS and Android mobile news and information delivery system, developed and produced by DCA Business Media LLC. The app was produced as free service for SHOOTonline members, readers and followers. Available for free download on Apple (iOS) App Store and Google Play (android) at iPhone.SHOOTonline.com, iPad.SHOOTonline.com, Android.SHOOTonline.com. For all other mobile devices the SHOOTonline Mobile App available in HTML5 version, for mobile web browsers, at m.SHOOTonline.com
About SHOOTonline® & SHOOT® Magazine
SHOOT® is the leading publication for entertainment, commercial and branded content production & post and is edited for entertainment industry executives and artisans, branded content executives and artisans, ad agency creatives & producers, and many others throughout the motion picture production industry. Through its "News" and "ScreenWork" sections, "Columns", "in-depth Features", "Interviews" and "Profiles" SHOOT publishes timely news, relevant information and a behind-the-scenes look at the best new commercials, branded and entertainment content, as well as industry events, film festivals and Award Shows. In addition, SHOOT reports on the latest cinematography, post & editing technology and equipment. If the work involves advertising or entertainment content that consumers view on a screen---a TV screen, Cinema screen, Computer screen, Mobile screen or Game screen, SHOOT is searching out who's doing the most innovative work and what's coming next. For further information please visit SHOOTonline® a Follow SHOOT on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and make article comments via Disqus. #SHOOTonline
About The SHOOT® Publicity Wire (SPW)
Launched in 2008, The SHOOT® Publicity Wire (SPW), is a targeted real-time news and information release distribution service for the Commercialmaking, Filmmaking, Television and Online & Mobile Video Production and Postproduction Industries. SPW provides over 35,000 monthly visitors a quick and organized method to get highly targeted industry information. Visitors such as brand clients, ad agencies, movie studios, producers, directors, prosumers, production & post studios, media outlets, journalists, bloggers, researchers, social networkers, search engines, and fan sites, as well as all the other industry stakeholders and influential decision-makers that affect the commercialmaking, filmmaking, cinema, media and television, online and mobile video businesses worldwide. The SHOOT Publicity Wire uniquely offers PR, marketing professionals, and entrepreneurs a powerful tool to communicate to this hard-to-reach vertical market and interested industry observers (prosumers) comprised of news agencies, search engines, editors, industry publications, other influential industry observers of the entertainment, commercialmaking, filmmaking, television, broadband, and mobile video production and postproduction industries. Service provides delivery of publicity releases to critical, hard-to-reach vertical market, via digital feeds, all SHOOT opt-in ePublications including Brand New[s], RSS Feeds, widget feeds, links on the widely-read SHOOT >e.dition and SHOOTonline.com home page, SHOOTonline Mobile app, Twitter, Facebook, and search engine optimization (SEO) for Google®, Yahoo®, Bing®, and others. All while SPW archive site placement and indexing establishes a release in the highly respected SHOOTonline "Industry Database of Record" used for gathering motion picture decision-making information 24/7/365. Plus, you get html email and print versions of your release branded with SPW logo included for unlimited promotional use. Important SPW links: SPW Main Home Page | SPW FAQs | SPW Overview | SPW Distribution | Subscribe FREE to all SHOOT ePubs. Follow on Twitter | SPW RSS Feed
Information from this SHOOT Publicity Wire release may be redistributed in part or in whole by members of the media, bloggers, and cinema, TV, entertainment, film, commercial, online video production and post,celebrity fan sites.
© 1990 - 2017 DCA Business Media LLC. All rights reserved. SHOOT® and SHOOTonline® are registered trademarks of DCA Business Media LLC. All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.