- Thursday, Mar. 22, 2018
- MADRID, Spain
SGO has released a new version of Mistika VR, the fastest stitching software on the market, which brings more than twenty new features to its users. These significantly contribute to more efficient workflow, improving performance and quality, and accelerating collaboration among multiple computers.
The latest release is already available at no additional cost to all existing Mistika VR customers.
Highlights of the new release include:
- Improved workflow. Mistika VR introduces improvements such as Media Relinking, Mass import of Media, Zoomable visual editor timeline, and many more that will notably enhance VR 360 post-production workflow.
- Better performance and quality. You will also find better alignment for coaxial rigs and a forward Distance parameter that acts as an experimental alternative to Convergence.
- Faster collaboration between multiple hardware. Sharing projects between different operating systems is now possible through Path Translator.
- Upgraded 360º photography support. Mistika VR users can now choose either if the images are a time sequence or if each image is a separate camera view. Also, maximum camera number is increased, allowing larger still image photography sets.
- Greater connectivity with new items. The nVidia h264/h265 render now supports the QP mode for constant quality which is much more appropriate for post-production workflows. Another considerable feature is the KanDao timelapses import tool which helps to reorder and to rename KanDao sequences thanks to the Drag and Drop utility, simplifying the import and management process.