- Articles | Series
- Columns | Departments
- Publicity News
- Events Calendar
- PDF Back Issues
- Trending Now
- My Membership
2019 New York Festivals Advertising Awards Unveils Film Craft Executive Jury
- Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019
New York Festivals will bring together some of the most technically advanced filmmakers from the industry’s most respected production companies to judge this year’s Film Craft submissions in New York City on April 30th and May 1st.
These esteemed industry professionals dedicated to creativity and the aesthetics of filmmaking will collectively and passionately review the innovative Film Craft Finalists selected by New York Festivals online Grand Jury.
“We’re thrilled to have this highly regarded award-winning collective of production experts to curate the 2019 New York Festivals Film Craft winners,” said Susan Glass Ruse, Executive Director of New York Festivals Advertising Awards. “Their ability to recognize impeccably creative and flawlessly executed work will result in artistically captivating films being honored.”
“Effective advertising finds the perfect balance between art and commerce. And, as an industry of creative problem solvers, it's our duty to our clients and ourselves, that we honor the public with integrity driven, purposeful content. I'm honored to be a part of the New York Festivals International Advertising Awards and look forward to recognizing this year's incredible collection of filmmakers.” - Jesse Brihn, Director of Production, Droga5”
The 2019 Film Craft Executive Jury:
- Jesse Brihn, Director of Production, Droga5
- Anna de Castro, Executive Producer, Google Creative Lab, NY
- Jordana Freydberg, Executive Producer, London Alley
- Sara Greco, Executive Producer, Serial Pictures
- Charles Howell, Managing Director, Framestore, New York
- Megan Kelly, Founder/Managing Partner/EP, Honor Society
- Zack Kortright, EP/Head of Business Development, Hornet
- Michael Kuhn, Founding Partner/Director, Greenpoint Pictures
- Adam Perloff, Executive Producer, BBH New York
- Sune Sorensen, Director, Cadence Films
Entries into the 2019 NYF Advertising Awards competition will be judged by 400+ members of NYF’s Executive Juries and Grand Jury, a combined brain trust of global creative minds, who collectively cast over 400,000 votes to select the World’s Best Advertising®.
The Final deadline to enter the 2019 New York Festivals Advertising Awards is March 1, 2019. For more information and to enter the 2019 competition please visit: HERE.
About New York Festivals
New York Festivals organizes advertising and programming competitions for the following brands:
The New York Festivals International Family of Award Competitions…
Celebrating the World’s Best Work since 1957!
- New York Festivals®|AME AWARDS®
- New York Festivals®|GLOBAL AWARDS®
- New York Festivals®|MIDAS AWARDS®
- New York Festivals®|ADVERTISING AWARDS®
- New York Festivals®|TV & FILM AWARDS
- New York Festivals®|RADIO AWARDS
Entries to each of the competitions are judged around the world by panels of peers in their respective industries. For more information, go to www.newyorkfestivals.com.
Gayle Seminara Mandel
Director, Public & Media Relations
New York Festivals