- Articles | Series
- Columns | Departments
- Publicity News
- Events Calendar
- Trending Now
- My Membership
The 26th Annual Art Directors Guild Awards Set for Saturday, March 5, 2022
- Wednesday, Jul. 14, 2021
The Art Directors Guild (ADG, IATSE Local 800) 26th Annual Excellence in Production Design Awards honoring Production Design in theatrical motion pictures, television, commercials, animated features and music videos will take place on Saturday, March 5, 2022. The location will be confirmed in the near future. The announcement was made today by ADG President Nelson Coates and AD Council Chair Mark Worthington.
The 2021-22 timeline for the ADG Awards is
- Submissions Open for TV & Feature Film at www.adg.org | Mon, Oct. 4, 2021
- Submissions for TV Close | Mon, Nov. 8, 2021
- Submissions for Feature Films Close | Mon, Dec. 20, 2021
- Online Voting for TV & Feature Film Nominations Begins | Mon, Dec. 27, 2021
- Online Voting for All Nominations Ends | Fri, Jan. 21, 2022 (5PM PT)
- Nominations Announced | Mon, Jan 24, 2022
- Final Online Voting Begins | Thurs, Feb. 3, 2022
- Final Online Voting Ends | Thurs, March 3, 2022 (5PM PT)
- Winners Announced at 26th Annual ADG Awards | Sat, March 5, 2022
*** Dates subject to change
Honorees for Lifetime Achievement, Hall of Fame and Cinematic Imagery Awards will be announced at a later date. Further inquiries regarding the ADG Awards may be directed to Debbie Patton, contact info below.
ADG Awards are open only to productions when made within the U.S. by producers signatory to the IATSE agreement. Foreign entries are acceptable without restrictions.
About the Art Directors Guild
Established in 1937, the Art Directors Guild (IATSE Local 800) represents 3,000 members who work throughout the world in film, television and theater as Production Designers and Art Directors; Scenic, Title and Graphic Artists; Set Designers and Model Makers; and Illustrators and Matte Artists. The ADG’s ongoing activities include a Film Society screening series, annual “Excellence in Production Design Awards” gala, bimonthly craft magazine (PERSPECTIVE), figure drawing and other creative workshops, extensive technology and craft training programs and year-round Gallery 800 art exhibitions. For the Guild’s online directory and website resources, go to www.adg.org. Connect with the Art Directors Guild on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Awards & Events Director