- Articles | Series
- Columns | Departments
- Publicity News
- Events Calendar
- PDF Back Issues
- Trending Now
- My Membership
Advertising and Motion Juries Announced For Prestigious ADC 96th Annual Awards
Entries judged for excellence in craft, design and innovation, deadline for entry is January 31, 2017.
- Monday, Jan. 9, 2017
The full Advertising and Motion juries have been announced for the prestigious global ADC 96th Annual Awards (http://www.adcawards.org), now part of The One Club for Creativity.
The 22 creative jurors, representing 10 countries, will judge entries from around the world for excellence in craft, design and innovation. Deadline for entry is January 31, 2017.
- Tham Khai Meng (jury chair), co-chairman and worldwide chief creative officer, Ogilvy & Mather, New York, NY, USA
- Susana Albuquerque, creative director, DDB Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Sarah Barclay, global executive creative director, J. Walter Thompson, New York, NY, USA
- Chris Beresford-Hill, executive creative director, executive vice president, BBDO, New York, NY, USA
- Andy Bird, chief creative officer, Publicis New York, New York, NY, USA
- Keith Cartwright, executive creative director, Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Jeremy Craigen, global chief creative officer, INNOCEAN, London, UK
- Rajdeepak Das, chief creative officer, South Asia, Leo Burnett, Mumbai, India
- Karolina Galácz, deputy creative director, Y&R Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
- Justin Gomes, founding creative partner, FoxP2, Cape Town, South Africa
- Tim Gordon, group creative director, droga5, New York, NY, USA
- Elke Klinkhammer, chief creative officer, McCann Worldgroup, Frankfurt, Germany
- Deb Morrison, Carolyn Chambers distinguished professor of Advertising, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR, USA
- Anu Niemonen, senior creative, hasan & partners, Helsinki, Finland
- Fabien Teichner, chief creative officer, Marcel, Paris, France
- Ana Qvennerstedt, copywriter, chairman, Forsman & Bodenfors, Stockholm, Sweden
- Karin Fong (jury chair), director, designer, Imaginary Forces, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Camila De Biaggi, executive producer, MPC, New York, NY, USA
- Nathalie De la Gorce, art director, Oxygen Media, New York, NY, USA
- Jonathan Notaro, director, creative director, Brand New School, New York, NY, USA
- Todd St. John, designer, creative director, HunterGatherer, New York, NY, USA
- Jakob Trollbäck, founder, chief creative officer, Trollbäck & Company, New York, NY, USA
The ADC 96th Annual Awards intensifies its long-standing commitment to honoring work that exemplifies the very best in craft, design and innovation. This year’s Advertising, Digital, Design and Motion juries consist of 50 top designers, creatives and directors from around the world and, for the fourth consecutive year, represent an even split between men and women, in accordance with ADC’s “Let’s Make the Industry 50/50 Initiative” (http://5050initiative.org). This year’s program also includes an enhanced awards format featuring upgraded Advertising, Design, Digital, Integrated and Motion categories.
Entries should be submitted at http://www.adcawards.org, final deadline for all categories is January 31, 2017.
Judging will take place in March and winners will be celebrated at the ADC 96th Annual Awards Gala on May 8, 2017 as part of The One Club for Creativity’s Creative Week in New York. The preeminent festival showcasing the intersection of advertising, innovation and creative thinking, Creative Week (May 8-12, 2017) also includes The One Show over two nights, the dynamic Young Ones Festival and inspiring sessions with some of the biggest names in the industry at the Creative Summit.
ADC Annual Awards juries focus on craft, design and innovation, while The One Show juries focus on creativity of ideas and quality of execution.
The One Club for Creativity, producer of the prestigious One Show, ADC Annual Awards and Creative Week, is the world's foremost non-profit organization recognizing creative excellence in advertising and design. The ADC Annual Awards honors the best work across all disciplines, including Advertising, Interactive, Design and Motion. Creative Week takes place in New York City every May and is the preeminent festival celebrating the intersection of advertising and the arts.
Jack Mello, PR for ADC
Jack Mello, PR for ADC