- Articles | Series
- Columns | Departments
- Publicity News
- Events Calendar
- PDF Back Issues
- Trending Now
- My Membership
Amazon Prime Video Picks Up Season Three of Prime Original Series 'Goliath'
- Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2018
Dennis Quaid, Amy Brenneman, Griffin Dunne, Sherilyn Fenn, Beau Bridges, and Shamier Anderson Join Billy Bob Thornton in Key Roles for Upcoming Third Season
Santa Monica, CA
Amazon Prime Video announced it has picked up a third season of its popular original series Goliath, starring Golden Globe®-winner Billy Bob Thornton, to launch in 2019. A premiere date will be announced at a later time.
Joining Thornton for Season Three is an all-star cast including Dennis Quaid (The Day After Tomorrow), Amy Brenneman (The Leftovers), Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winner Beau Bridges (Homeland), Griffin Dunne (House of Lies), Sherilyn Fenn (Twin Peaks: The Return), and Shamier Anderson (Destroyer). This season, the unexpected death of an old friend leads Billy McBride (Thornton) to take a case in the drought-stricken Central Valley where he comes face-to-face with a new Goliath: a billionaire rancher (Quaid) and his sister (Brenneman). As Billy and his team pursue the truth, old enemies and personal demons resurface, forcing him to confront his own mortality. Goliath also stars Nina Arianda (Stan & Ollie) as Patty Solis-Papagian, Tania Raymonde (Cliffs of Freedom) as Brittany Gold, Diana Hopper (Bit) as Denise McBride, Ana de la Reguera (Narcos) as Marisol Silva, and Julie Brister (Review) as Marva Jefferson. Goliath is executive produced by Lawrence Trilling (Parenthood), Geyer Kosinski (Fargo), and Jennifer Ames & Steve Turner (Boardwalk Empire).
“Our Prime Video customers loved the first two seasons of Goliath, and I’m excited we can bring them a new season of this sharp and surprising legal drama,” said Vernon Sanders, Co-Head of Television, Amazon Studios. “We have an incredible array of stars joining Billy Bob and the Goliath cast, and fans will be thrilled to see what’s in store for Season Three.”
Prime members can stream seasons one and two of Goliath exclusively via the Prime Video app for TVs, connected devices including Fire TV, mobile devices and online at www.amazon.com/GoliathTV Members can also download the series to mobile devices for offline viewing at no additional cost to their membership. The series is a global release and available on PrimeVideo.com for Prime Video members in more than 200 countries and territories.
About Prime Video
Prime Video is a premium subscription streaming service that offers customers an unmatched collection of digital videos—all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place.
- Included with Prime: Watch thousands of popular movies and TV shows, including award-winning Prime Originals such as The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, The Romanoffs, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman and Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, live sports and licensed and self-published content available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide.
- Watch more with Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add 160+ channels like HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, CBS All Access, Cinemax, and more—no extra apps to download, and no cable required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. View the full list of channels available at amazon.com/channels.
- Rent or Buy: Enjoy hundreds of thousands of titles, including new-release movies and entire seasons of current TV shows, available for all Amazon customers to rent or buy.
- Instant access: Watch where and when you want with the Prime Video app on your smart TV, mobile device, Fire TV, Fire tablet, Apple TV, or from the web. For a complete list of compatible devices, visit amazon.com/howtostream
- Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD- and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
In addition to Prime Video, the Prime membership includes unlimited fast free shipping options across all categories available on Amazon, more than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations with Prime Music, secure photo storage with Prime Photos, unlimited reading with Prime Reading, unlimited access to a digital audiobook catalogue with Audible Channels for Prime, a rotating selection of free digital games and in-game loot with Twitch Prime, early access to select Lightning Deals, exclusive access and discounts to select items, and more. To sign-up for Prime or to find out more visit: amazon.com/prime.