- Thursday, Aug. 30, 2018
The awards timeline was announced today for the 21st CDGA (Costume Designers Guild Awards). Produced by JumpLine, the 21st CDGA, celebrating excellence in film, television, and short-form Costume Design, will take place on Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Nominations will be announced on January 10, 2019.
The CDG includes more than 1,000 Costume Designers and Illustrators working in motion pictures, television, commercials, music videos, and new media programs throughout the world. Submissions, Nomination, and Final Ballot voting will be conducted online. Details will be emailed to all eligible voting CDG members. Forms, rules, and guidelines will be posted on the CDG website as available.
21ST CDGA (COSTUME DESIGNERS GUILD AWARDS) TIMELINE
- Monday, October 1, 2018: 21st CDGA Submissions Open. Submissions accessible via CDG website. Notification to membership.
- Friday, November 30, 2018: Submission Entries close at 5:00 p.m. PST
- Monday, December 17, 2018: Nomination Ballot voting opens online at 6:00 a.m. PST
- Friday, January 4, 2019: Nomination Ballots voting closes at 5:00 p.m. PST
- Thursday, January 10, 2019: Official Announcement of Nominees to the Press
- Monday, January 21, 2019: Final Ballot voting opens online at 6:00 a.m. PST
- Friday, February 8, 2019: Final Ballot voting closes at 5:00 p.m. PST
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019: Winners Announced at the 21st CDGA (Costume Designers Guild Awards)
About THE COSTUME DESIGNERS GUILD
The Costume Designers Guild, IATSE local 892, is a union formed for the promotion and protection of the art of costume design. Members, including costume designers, assistant costume designers, and illustrators, use their artistry and technical expertise to create believable characters within the narratives of motion pictures, television, commercials, music videos, and new media. Over 1,000 members strong, the CDG is a proud affiliate of the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees. Find them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter: @CDGlocal892.
JumpLine Group: The intersection of live production and original content. JumpLine specializes in high-touch events and premium lifestyle brand activations. Its content division, BehindTheLine develops film, television, and digital content, and produced the 2015 feature-length documentary about Saturday Night Live, Live From New York!