- Articles | Series
- Columns | Departments
- Publicity News
- Events Calendar
- PDF Back Issues
- Trending Now
- My Membership
FxFactory Launches Ripple Callouts 3.0 for Final Cut Pro X
Version 3.0 Simplifies Video Annotation Workflow for FCPX Editors, Adds Several New Callout Options to Bring Instructional, Documentary and Promotional Videos to Life
- Wednesday, Mar. 2, 2016
FxFactory (www.fxfactory.com) today announced it has launched a new version of the industry-popular video annotation software, Ripple Callouts 3.0. Available immediately, Ripple Callouts 3.0 adds new features to its existing library of callouts, and also adds new callout options for Final Cut Pro X editors.
Available as free upgrade for existing customers, Ripple Callouts has earned its reputation among documentary, instructional and promotional video filmmakers and editors as a flexible and powerful tool for easily adding professional calibre callouts and animated annotations to their work.
New features in Ripple Callouts 3.0 include:
- Basic Callouts make it easy to quickly add lines, circles and squares with option text to video, and to magnify round and rectangular shapes;
- Comment Tags inspire fun and engaging pop-up graphics that include text, emojis and symbols;
- Compound Callouts combine text and graphics to point out key features in the video;
- Fly-In 3D Pointers take advantage of the powerful 3D text capabilities of Final Cut Pro X, and can be animated to follow moving objects;
- New Glossy Icons add a polished, high end look to callouts;
- Mobile Device Callouts enables editors to animate taps, swipes, pinches and zooms on phone and tablet interface videos;
- New Specialized Callouts include animated map lines, mouse pointers, checklists, and dialogue balloons.
See Ripple Callouts in action, watch this short video that walks you through the basics:
Watch video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/eWfV24jE-II
Ripple Callouts 3.0 from FxFactory is available immediately and is a free upgrade for existing customers. Ripple Callouts 3.0 is priced at $79.00 USD and can be purchased at https://fxfactory.com/info/callouts/.
Established in 2004, FxFactory is an innovative developer of visual and audio effects software for the post-production and broadcast community. Their products are integrated with popular non-linear editing and compositing products from Apple and Adobe. For more information about FxFactory, see the website: https://fxfactory.com