- Tuesday, Jun. 12, 2018
Killer Tracks, a Universal Publishing Production Music company, has announced the exclusive release of four tracks from the Love Hope Strength Band featuring Mike Peters of The Alarm, an act that produced more than 5 million in record sales worldwide and landed 16 Top 50 UK singles.
Written and sung by Peters, I Can, We Can; Love +; Jump to It; and Roll the Dice are available now through the Killer Tracks Artists Series. A percentage of the revenue from the licensing and sales of the songs will go to Peters’ Love, Hope, Strength Foundation which “leverages the power of music to expand the bone marrow donor registry.”
Peters is a cancer survivor and the subject of a documentary, The Man in the Camo Jacket, directed by Russ Kendall and produced by Jonathan McHugh, Jonathan Platt, James Chippendale, Alex Colletti and Stash Slionski. The film chronicles Peters’ eight-year battle with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
The Love Hope Strength Foundation, named after The Alarm’s 1985 anthem Strength, to date, has added over 150,000 individuals to the bone marrow donor registry and created over 3,100 potential life-saving matches for patients around the world.
His latest songs are vintage Peters: idealistic, impassioned, soaring. “They are very inspiring and motivating songs, and fantastic additions to our Artist Series,” says Killer Tracks VP of Production Carl Peel. “We are very excited to collaborate with Mike and support the work of his wonderful foundation.” Killer Tracks celebrated the release of the four new songs at an exclusive event in Los Angeles that included a live performance by Peters.
“Killer Tracks has been great in supporting community organizations like The Guild of Music Supervisors and it’s inspiring that they are reaching out to classic artists like Mike Peters to create new music that enhances their catalog and gives back to a great cause, LHS,” notes U.S. Alarm co-manager Jonathan McHugh.”
Licensing is available exclusively through Killer Tracks.
For more information about The Alarm go to www.thealarm.com. The band will return to the US for a summer tour.
- July 25, 2018 Minneapolis Dakota
- July 26, 2018 Milwaukee Shank Hall
- July 27, 2018 Chicago Brauer House Live
- July 28, 2018 Detroit Magic Bag
- July 29, 2018 Cleveland Music Box
- July 31, 2018 Toronto Lee's Palace
- August 01, 2018 Derry ,NH Tupelo Music Hall
- August 02, 2018 Bay Shore, NY Boulton Center
- August 03, 2018 Pawling, NY Daryl's House
- August 04, 2018 Buffalo, NY Spirit of The 80's in the Park
- August 05, 2018 Asbury Park, NJ Wonder Bar
- August 07, 2018 Philly World Cafe
- August 08, 2018 DC City Winery
- August 09, 2018 Richmond, VA Tin Pan
- August 10, 2018 ATL City Winery
- August 11, 2018 Nashville City Winery
- August 13, 2018 Birmingham, AL Saturn
- August 14, 2018 Clearwater, FL The Capitol Theatre
- August 15, 2018 Fort Lauderdale, FL Culture Room
- August 16, 2018 Orlando, FL The Social 2H
- August 18, 2018 Austin, TX 3Ten
- August 19, 2018 Dallas, TX Gas Monkey
- August 22, 2018 Tucson, AZ 191 Toole
- August 23, 2018 SD Belly Up
- August 24, 2018 SJC Coach House
- August 25, 2018 Pasadena The Rose
- August 26, 2018 Agoura Hills Canyon Club
About Love Hope Strength Foundation
The Love Hope Strength Foundation’s mission is to save lives, one concert at a time. We believe that all people deserve quality cancer care, a marrow donor if needed, and, most importantly, hope. Founded by cancer survivors James Chippendale and Mike Peters, LHS leverages the power of music to expand the marrow registry through our “Get on the List” campaign. At LHS, we believe in offering real hope to people currently living with cancer.
About Killer Tracks
Killer Tracks is an industry leader in production music and a global source for pre-cleared music for film, television, advertising and interactive media. With more than 2,800 active albums from 38 global libraries, the Killer Tracks catalog spans every genre and features original works from some of the music industry’s most innovative composers, artists and producers. The premium catalog is continuously enhanced with exclusive recordings and new music updates. Friendly, knowledgeable support is always available through a dedicated team of music search specialists and licensing experts. When music matters, rely on the production music experts at Killer Tracks.
For more information, visit www.killertracks.com or follow @killertracks on Twitter and Instagram.