- Articles | Series
- Columns | Departments
- Publicity News
- Events Calendar
- PDF Back Issues
- Trending Now
- My Membership
The One Club Announces Global Portfolio Night All-Stars
- Monday, Jun. 17, 2019
The One Club to fly All-Stars to New York, where they will spend a week working as a team on a creative brief for a global brand.
The One Club for Creativity announced the latest group of Portfolio Night All-Stars, the top young creative as selected by industry professionals from each of the cities around the world that participated in its recent global Portfolio Night 2019.
Long recognized as the world’s largest advertising portfolio review program, Portfolio Night is a fast-paced evening of advice, networking and recruitment that takes place in numerous cities all across the globe on the same date to help the next generation of creative talent enter the industry.
A highlight of this one-of-a-kind program is Portfolio Night All-Stars, where industry professionals from each host city select the single most outstanding young creative in their market with the best portfolio. These Portfolio Night All-Stars are invited to be flown to New York in August, courtesy of The One Club, where they will spend a week working as a team on a creative brief for a major global brand.
Portfolio Night 2019 All-Stars, as selected by leading professional creatives from their city hosts, are:
- Atlanta (hosted by Edelman) — Nita Thompson
- Austin (hosted by McGarrah Jessee) — Adrianna San Roman
- Beijing (hosted by Serviceplan) — Ziyi Tong
- Beirut (hosted by BWR) — Carine Howayek
- Boston (hosted by Arnold Worldwide) — Madison Umbrello
- Buenos Aires (hosted by El Círculo de Creativos Argentinos) — Lucas Frigerio
- Chicago (hosted by Edelman) — Astha Thakkar
- Cleveland (hosted by Brokaw) — Corinne Baker
- Detroit (hosted by GTB) — Andrew Montana Flaherty
- Dubai (hosted by BWR) — Neel Layth Abdulrasool
- Guangzhou (hosted by Insight) — Shigang Yan
- Ho Chi Minh City (hosted by Happiness Saigon) — Anh Thu Dam
- Lima (hosted by Lanfranco/Cordova) — Florencia Luna
- Lisbon (hosted by Clube Criativos de Portugal) — Pedro Barroso
- Lyon (hosted by TBWA\ Groupe — Corentin Magnetti
- Melbourne (hosted by Melbourne Advertising & Design Club) — Cale Berry
- Mumbai (hosted by Kyoorius) — Shreya Arora
- New York (hosted by Edelman) — Diane Danneels
- Paris (hosted by BETC) — Amélie Lazure-Ratte
- San Francisco (hosted by Edelman) — Chiara Martini
- São Paulo (hosted by AlmapBBDO) — Victor Piva
- Shanghai (hosted by Proximity, PwC Shanghai, Experience Center) — Chenwei Xu
- Singapore (hosted by Temasek Polytechnic, TGH Collective, Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Singapore) — Ken Vicera Kaneko
- Zurich (hosted by Voy Talent) — Luigi Vitiello
“By all reports, the quality of portfolios and level of participant enthusiasm was truly impressive this year,” said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club for Creativity. “As a global nonprofit organization with a focus on professional development, it’s one of the highlights of our year to see the next generation of creatives show their stuff and provide advertising and design professionals with the opportunity to give back to the industry and their local creative community by mentoring this young talent.”
This unique global event serves as a high-visibility opportunity for agencies, schools and organizations to give back to the industry by guiding the earliest steps of future copywriters, art directors and technologists. Host agencies also benefit as Portfolio Night is a crucial tool for them in recruiting top young talent, provides them with recognition from local industry peers and gives them a place on the global stage as the ad world tunes in to this one-of-a-kind annual event.
The One Club for Creativity, producer of The One Show, ADC Annual Awards and Creative Week, is the world's foremost non-profit organization whose mission is to support and celebrate the success of the global creative community. The One Show is a top global awards show for advertising, design and digital marketing focusing on creativity of ideas and quality of execution. The global ADC Annual Awards honors creative excellence in craft, design and innovation across all disciplines. Creative Week takes place in New York City every May and is the preeminent festival celebrating the intersection of advertising and the arts.
The One Club for Creati8vity