- Articles | Series
- Columns | Departments
- Publicity News
- Events Calendar
- Trending Now
- My Membership
RM 15 Creative Launches Entertainment Marketing Themed Podcast Featuring Top Guests From Every Corner of The Industry
- Monday, Oct. 18, 2021
Dr. Phil McGraw Kicks-Off New Podcast Series on October 18th
Multi-award-winning network television and streaming marketing executives Garen van de Beek and Lori Shefa today have launched the “RM 15” podcast, concurrent with the one-year anniversary of their marketing agency, RM 15 Creative. The duo also announced that Dr. Phil McGraw will be the featured guest on the premiere episode streaming October 18th.
The RM 15 podcast is available on all major platforms, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, IHeartRadio, Pandora, TuneIn + Alexa, Podcast Addict, Podchaser, Pocket Casts, Deezer, Listen Notes, Player FM, Listen Notes, Player FM, Podcast Index, Overcast, Castro, Castbox and Podfriend.
During his RM 15 podcast interview, Dr. Phil said, “I think this is a great podcast for everybody to listen to, not just people working in the specialized area of entertainment marketing. These days, where everybody’s on digital and everybody has an image out there, people ought to listen to you guys, because you are the best of the best. I’ll certainly be listening to your future podcasts!”
Naming their agency after the office suite they shared at CBS’s TV City for over 23 years, van de Beek and Shefa are the creative duo behind many of network television and streaming’s biggest hits, and are widely credited with the marketing campaigns that propelled CBS’s rise to its position as America’s most watched network.
For the RM 15 podcast, van de Beek and Shefa have assembled a “who’s who” of entertainment industry guests, who will be interviewed by the duo about their careers, their successes (and failures), their paths to Hollywood, and their opinions about the future of the industry at large, specifically as it pertains to marketing. “Ever wonder why some movies and TV shows launch big while others are dead on day one? It’s the marketing, stupid! We are true advocates for strong marketing – which is so much more than just hype,” the duo said.
“We have been so incredibly fortunate to have crossed paths with so many top industry ‘movers and shakers’ during our careers, that we felt now would be a terrific time to interview those people on-air to discover what makes them ‘tick’ and to see what kind of advice they have for those of us who are always intrigued by a good success story!” van de Beek and Shefa add.
To hear the RM 15 podcast promotional trailer, please CLICK HERE
RM 15 Podcast Airdates & Episodes:
- 10.18.21: Dr. Phil: Dr. Phil is the host of the long-running television show “Dr. Phil.” He holds a doctorate in Clinical psychology. Dr. Phil rose to fame with appearances on “The Oprah Winfrey Show” in the late 1990s – Oprah then helped him launch his own advice program, “Dr. Phil,” in September 2002.
- 10.25.21: Denise Di Novi: Co-owner of PatMa Productions, Denise Di Novi has been the producer of many feature films, including “Batman Returns,” “Edward Scissorhands,” “The Nightmare Before Christmas,” “Heathers,” “Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants,” “Little Women” and many others.
- Nina Tassler: Former Chairman of CBS Entertainment and Co-owner of PatMa Productions, Nina Tassler was responsible for such CBS TV hits as “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” “The Big Bang Theory,” “How I Met Your Mother,” “The Good Wife” and many more.
- 11.01.21: John Montgomery: Executive Producer of “The Crazy Ones,” “Superior Donuts” and former big-time Chicago Ad Exec.
- 11.29.21: Eric Tuchman: Producer/writer, Ex. Producer of “Handmaid’s Tale” (Emmy Winner), “Kyle XY” and “Anastasia.”
- 12.27.21: Laurie Zaks: Former President of Mandeville Television, President of Rosewood Television. Zaks has been responsible for “The Family,” “Wicked City,” “The Fix,” “Castle,” “Buffy the Vampire Slayer,” “Veronica Mars,” “Everybody Hates Chris,” “Everybody Loves Raymond” and “The King of Queens.”
- 01.17.22: George Schweitzer: Former President of Marketing, CBS Television
- 02.14.22: Jerry Brunskill: A two-time Emmy Award winner with a demonstrated 25-year history of working in the entertainment industry, Jerry Brunskill is the President of Wow & Flutter Media Group, a content production and intellectual property development company for Film, TV, and new media.
- 03.21.22: Bryan Seabury: Head of Drama Development, CBS Studios. Seabury has been responsible for “Madam Secretary,” “Blue Bloods,” “Hawaii 5-0,” “NCIS: New Orleans,” “Elementary” and many more.
Since RM 15 Creative’s launch in 2020, the agency has worked on a diverse array of projects on behalf of top clients. These have included:
CBS Media Ventures
“Entertainment Tonight” - New Season Launch Campaign
“Dr. Phil” - New Season Launch Campaign
- DENVER & DELILAH PRODUCTIONS
- VILLAGE ROADSHOW TELEVISION
- MANIAC PRODUCTIONS/BLUMHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
- CBS STUDIOS
- PATMA Productions/MGM ---
About RM 15
Launched in Los Angeles in Fall 2020 by Garen van de Beek and Lori Shefa, RM 15 is a 360-degree marketing agency that focuses on producing creative assets to launch and grow new and returning television and streaming content. The agency also creates marketing and branding campaigns and materials for companies outside of the entertainment sector.
During their long stints with CBS Television, van de Beek and Shefa teamed up for the successful network launches of such hit series as “The Big Bang Theory,” “Survivor,” both the “CSI” and “NCIS” franchises, “Young Sheldon,” “The Good Wife,” “Hawaii 5-0,” and many more. In addition, the duo led the creative marketing campaigns behind such streaming hits as “Star Trek: Discovery” and “Star Trek: Picard,” along with “The Good Fight” and “The Twilight Zone with Jordan Peele” on CBS All Access. See: www.RM15Creative.com
And please follow RM 15 on Social Media: