- Articles | Series
- Columns | Departments
- Publicity News
- Events Calendar
- PDF Back Issues
- Trending Now
- My Membership
My SPW NewsPage View
Thursday, Apr. 14, 2016
FxFactory Launches Hawaiki Super Dissolve For Final Cut Pro X
Hawaiki Reinvents the DissolveBOSTON --(SPW)--
FxFactory (fxfactory.com) today announced the launch of Hawaiki Super Dissolve for Apple Final Cut Pro X, a dissolve transition plugin developed exclusively for FCPX editors. Available immediately from FxFactory, Super Dissolve is a truly unique plugin that completely reinvents the dissolve transition with a whole host of advanced features unavailable anywhere else. If the look of your dissolves, dips or fades is important to you, this is a plug-in you can't afford to be without. The dissolve may be over a hundred years old, but Super Dissolve takes it to places you never thought possible.
Shane Ross, renowned freelance editor and the founder of the industry blog Lil Frog in HIgh Def had this to say about Super Dissolve: “Super Dissolve is putting the sexy into the dissolve. Never have I wanted to use a dissolve so much in my life! It makes me want to switch NLEs!”
Key features available in Super Dissolve include:
- Gamma Encoding: Super Dissolve offers unique in-depth control of the gamma encoding of the transition, significantly impacting the overall look;
- Blend Modes: With 30 blending modes to choose from, Super Dissolve provides an incredibly rich range of compositing possibilities;
- Layer Order: Another unique feature is the ability to choose the order in which the dissolve is composited;
- Custom Curves: Super Dissolve offers you extensive and comprehensive control over the transition animation curves, with both a wide range of preset curves and complete manual control over the curve shape and timing;
- Curve Design Interface: To facilitate setting up complex animation curves, Super Dissolve’s interface makes it easy to visualise exactly what you are creating;
- True Asymmetric Dissolve: Sophisticated compositing technology inside Super Dissolve allows users to create true asymmetric dissolves with discrete control over timing and blending;
- Split Mode: Super Dissolve enables editors to generate split dissolves where one half of the frame transitions through quicker than the rest;
- Brightness and Blur: Super Dissolve offers the ability to add blur or brightness boost/cut or both, enabling the user to create glows and blooms and a variety of diffuse effects. In combination with the extensive blend modes options, this allows for some truly unique looks;
- Dedicated Dip and Fade: Creating dips and fades is easy with Super Dissolve - simply grab one of the dedicated modules optimised for these transitions. With unprecedented control over every aspect of the dip or fade, editors can create subtle and complex results that no other transition offers.
Watch this short video on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFmVYg1yrnA
To learn more about Super Dissolve, please visit http://hawaiki.co/dissolve.html
Super Dissolve is available immediately and is priced at $49.00 USD. In partnership with Hawaiki, FxFactory will provide all sales and customer support for Super Dissolve. To purchase, please visit https://fxfactory.com/info/hawaikisuperdissolve/.
Established in 2004, FxFactory is an innovative developer of visual and audio effects software for the post-production and broadcast community. Their products are integrated with popular non-linear editing and compositing products from Apple and Adobe. For more information about FxFactory, see the website: https://fxfactory.com/
Kevin M. Bourke
Phone: (508) 259-6018
Contact Kevin via email
All content presented within the SHOOT Publicity Wire (SPW) release section only of SHOOTonline.com is that of the submitter. Information from this SHOOT Publicity Wire (SPW) news release and others posted to SPW may be redistributed in part or in whole by members of the media, bloggers, and cinema, TV, entertainment, film, commercial, online video production and post, celebrity fan sites as per SPW Copyright Notice.
This SPW NewsPage Post is powered by SHOOTonline.com.
SHOOT and SHOOTonline are registered trademarks of DCA Business Media LLC.