- Articles | Series
- Columns | Departments
- Publicity News
- Events Calendar
- PDF Back Issues
- Trending Now
- My Membership
My SPW NewsPage View
Monday, Jul. 27, 2020
DWA Presents Ultimate Events, August 2020 Edition (Online Special)
Among all the ways the world is changing before our eyes, the new approaches to presenting events online represent massive learning opportunities, where access is at an all-time high. Simply by registering for online events - many of which are free - you will be able to immerse yourself in content from global thought-leaders whenever it is most convenient for you. Take a good look at this month's creative calendar, reserve your place among the attendees for anything that looks interesting, and avail yourself of the high-quality educational and networking benefits that are yours for the taking. For the few physical events listed below, please double check direct sources for up-to-date info.
Follow this link to explore this year's SIGGRAPH Conference, beginning 17 August: SIGGRAPH 2020: Think Beyond.
- 30 July - 2 August | Greenpoint Film Festival, Brooklyn
- 30 July - 2 August | Lolla2020, Virtual
- 2-9 | Anguilla Summer Festival
- 3-5 | Ad Age Small Agency Conference & Awards, Virtual
- 3-7 | Design Week Portland, Virtual
- 5-15 | Locarno Festival, Local and Virtual
- 6 | FITC Failing Astronomically, Virtual
- 6 | GitHub's Playbook for Building 10X Products, Virtual
- 6-23 | Melbourne International Film Festival, Virtual
- 7-9 | QuakeCon, Virtual
- 10-12| ContentTECH Summit, Virtual
- 10-11 | Modern Retail Virtual Forum
- 11 | Getting Started with Flutter, Virtual
- 11 | LogicTalks LIVE: Guy Raz on Tech Innovation, Adaptation and Lessons Learned Along the Way, Virtual
- 11-12 | Marketing Automotive Conference & Awards, Virtual
- 11-12 | Virtual Conference: Nonprofit and Cause Marketing
- 13 | Scaling Product to Drive Massive Growth, Virtual
- 14 | AEAF Animation & Effects Awards Festival, Virtual
- 17-28 | SIGGRAPH 2020, Virtual
- 18-19 | Just Brands, Virtual
- 19-20 | Brand Insider Summit CPG, Virtual
- 19-20 | Future of Work Virtual Forum: Diversity & Inclusion
- 20 | Asana's Playbook for Building 10X Products, Virtual
- 20-26 | BlackStar Film Festival, Philadelphia
- 25-26 | Data & Programmatic Insider Summit, Virtual
- 26-28 | Digiday Brand Summit LIVE, Virtual
- 27-30 | gamescom, Virtual
- 24-26 | iMedia Online Retail Summit Australia, Gold Coast
- 27 Aug. - 6 Sep. | Dances with Films, Hollywood
- 30 Aug. - 7 Sep. | Burning Man in the Multiverse, Virtual
Featured Video: A Message from Burning Man Project CEO Marian Goodell. Burning Man 2020 will take place in the virtual Multiverse, 30 August through 7 September.
Featured Image: Sam Mathews
About The Darnell Works Agency
Now in its third decade of developing highly successful marketing, PR and media strategies, the Darnell Works Agency is the go-to PR firm for creative agencies, brands and entertainment ventures. Offering unmatched writing talent and inside media-expertise, agency principal Roger Darnell sets his clients apart atop their industries. Already central to billions of positive media impressions worldwide, the agency's collaborations with leading business executives and media luminaries continue soaring to new heights. More DWA Results and Case Studies are available online at https://darnellworks.com.
All content presented within the SHOOT Publicity Wire (SPW) release section only of SHOOTonline.com is that of the submitter. Information from this SHOOT Publicity Wire (SPW) news release and others posted to SPW may be redistributed in part or in whole by members of the media, bloggers, and cinema, TV, entertainment, film, commercial, online video production and post, celebrity fan sites as per SPW Copyright Notice.
This SPW NewsPage Post is powered by SHOOTonline.com.
SHOOT and SHOOTonline are registered trademarks of DCA Business Media LLC.
MySHOOT Company Profiles
Recent and Tags duplicate
Apr 13, 2021