1) Every brand wants immediate content on a daily basis to feed traditional TV, online & social. In our two year expansion plan, we are building all we need to provide our clients with every aspect of content when needed. The key for us all is to never lose sight of maintaining high end creative, which is both efficient and effective. It is vital for our industry to hold the bar at its highest creative level possible.
2) Brands want content faster, better, cheaper but without sacrificing the quality of the work. That’s where we have really seen a shift in the industry, and truly why Carousel was built. We’re combining talents from both the agency side and the post side so we can service our brands and our agency partners more efficiently and effectively. We are very excited and bullish for the future of our industry, and determined to continue to make great work because really that’s the bottom line.
3) Our goals are to continue growing our capabilities and offerings to all of our current clients and to continue to develop new clients. We have already expanded into some episodic work and would like to continue to grow that division, inclusive of sponsorships etc. We continue to grow our creative and production divisions as well as our post and VFX to better service clients both from the agency side or the client side.
4) Continuing on from 2018, we are off to a rocking start in 2019. This years work thus far includes creative development, production and post work for XPO Logistics, dntl (NYC’s first walk-in dental bar) and Torrid. Plus post and VFX work for Subway, Home Advisors, PepsiCo, Victoria’s Secret and Land Rover to name a few. Taking XPO from ideation through to delivery is always an amazing process. Doing so allows us to streamline the whole process to deliver not only efficiency but effectiveness too, both are equally as important.
5) We have actually been ahead of this already, because it’s just the right way to do business. Carousel prides itself on our inclusive nature; be it gender, pay or racial equality. We are happy that all these issues have been brought out into the forefront, and support all efforts in this matter.
6) We have been in expansion mode since the beginning of 2018 and plan to continue this trend through 2019. In a business that is constantly changing and evolving at such a fast pace, we are embracing the challenge and expanding our offerings to all our clients. By adding various services, we now provide 360 capabilities to address the constant need for content, be it traditional or AR/VR and anything in between.