1) What’s the most relevant business and/or creative lesson you learned in 2018 and how will you apply it in 2019?
2) Gazing into your crystal ball, what do you envision for the industry--creatively speaking or from a business standpoint--in 2019?
3) What are your goals, creatively speaking and/or from a business standpoint, for your company or division in 2019?
4) Tell us about one current project you are working on in early 2019.
5) Last year’s constant headlines of gender pay disparity, sexual misconduct and worse brought issues to everyone’s attention that were long overdue to be dealt with. There have been industry wide-strides made towards righting these wrongs but there’s a long way to go. Can you tell us what policies you have in place or plan to implement in 2019 to ensure racial and gender diversity, pay equality and a safe/inclusive work environment for everyone in your company or division?
6) Does your company have plans for any major expansion/investment in technology in 2019 and if so, in what? How will this investment add value to the services you offer to your clients?