- Articles | Series
- Columns | Departments
- Publicity News
- Events Calendar
- Trending Now
- My Membership
ALIBI Music Brings Hollywood Sound To Game Developers with 5 New Video Game Music Loop Albums
- Monday, Aug. 30, 2021
Professionally Composed BGM Spans Genres and Uses
ALIBI Music continues to deliver Hollywood sound to game developers with the release of 5 new video game music loop albums from the same composers serving major film and television productions. ALIBI’s growing collection of looped music now totals 115 albums for 1,154 tracks.
Structured to work seamlessly in any video game/AR/VR environment, this background music (BGM) spans multiple genres and can be used in both horizontal and vertical music techniques. As always, each video game music loop track includes clear intros and outros designed to come in at any downbeat, while instrument stems provide tremendous adaptive possibilities.
ALIBI’s 5 newest video game music loop albums include:
- 8-Bit Videogame – A nostalgic collection of delightfully retro chiptune tracks drawing influence from the early years of home console entertainment and invoking classics such as Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda and Streets of Rage. Suited to RPG, adventure, puzzle and platform games. Listen
- Action Underscores – A stunning collection of driving, pacing orchestral music beds designed to invoke suspense and dark heroic drama. Featuring relentless staccato strings, anthemic brass and powerful epic drums, each of these tracks is perfect for dark action and thriller games. Listen
- Electro Sweet – These sweet and friendly electronic tracks work great for casual game BGM. Listen
- Cinematic Ethereal Drama – A collection of epic and emotive hybrid orchestral music perfect for sci-fi and futuristic games. Listen
- Heroic Adventure – Epic, powerful orchestral cues for fantasy adventure, superhero action-thriller and dramatic sports games. Listen
ALIBI’s production music has been used in such high-profile recent projects as the official game trailers for MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries, Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Season 3 and Project CARS GO, among numerous others.
Founded in 2011, ALIBI Music is a leading provider of music and sound effects for license in advertising, trailers, promos, programming, video games and all other forms of multimedia content. The company’s expertly curated catalogs are produced and structured especially for storytelling, with high-quality, searchable tracks, alternate mixes and stems delivering clients robust versatility. For more information, please visit www.alibimusic.com or connect via Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.